Friday, April 29, 2005

Dubya lost

Every time I listen to Dubya I feel like I'm in middle school. Yeah, you better repeat what you just said one more time, b/c I don't think we got it. And maybe you better rephrase it and say it just one more time. Reminds me of that SNL sketch when Dana Carvey was making fun of Bush, Sr: "Well, I must have used up the rest of my time in talking about it just now." "Um, no, Mr. President; you still have a minute twenty."

so i was semi-watching Survivor last night, and I was thinking that I could've rocked the house on the immunity challenge thing where they were throwing the coconuts. They had two coconuts and they were banging 'em together!!

3 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Braden said...

We've, uh, got to keep on track and stay the course. A thousand points of light. My time is up, right?

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger dieinahugefire said...

bradenjohnmr...you are AWEsome.

you know that SNL sketch????

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Braden said...

why, schmank you, spank you very much

 

Post a Comment

<< Home