Friday, April 29, 2005

links

k, so i just spent a lot of time messing around, finding and adding links for everyone's general pleasure.

I guess a bunch of people from the program are going to go see The Interpreter on Saturday, and I would really like to go, but I have so much homework to do, and I figure that if I missed class to stay off of my leg, I really should continue to stay off it. but the movie calls....... and then there's things like laundry that get in the way. i need to do laundry like nobody's business.

3 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Braden said...

Hopefully by the time that you get out here to beautiful Zion, your leg will be well enough to go and see the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (H2G2) with me. Rumor has it that it is pretty good - but I will wait for you.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger dieinahugefire said...

SWEET! yeah, i just saw a mini-preview for that. PG, eh? what, no squelching? (that is G-rated, no worries)

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Braden said...

squelch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home