Monday, August 01, 2005

more postage

so braden is here. i never need to post again.

just kidding. well, after a false alarm, as in braden coming 2/3 of a day later than he was supposed to, through no fault of his own....he finally made it to ohio, and there was meltage. i'm so glad he's here!!!

i am busily working on my website for my last workshop, which is using Microsoft FrontPage. I will admit that FrontPage is not quite as crappy as I thought before beginning it this morning, but I still think it way below the standard of Macromedia Dreamweaver, and I have no intention of using it ever after this workshop is over. I'm hoping to get a lot of it done while i'm at work and there are no students to be seen, which means that i can go up to Cleveland on Wednesday night or at least Thursday.

I had wanted to go to Prosperity, PA to visit Grandma Miller and see if my dad could come up from VA to meet Braden, but i don't know if that is going to happen, just b/c our schedules are both pretty hectic, and the time before the wedding is short. less than 3 weeks now...hard to believe. :)

i've decided i'm wearing my tennis shoes with my dress...for several reasons: i've been having shin problems for a few months now (recurring), and these are shoes with orthopedics in them for support, i want to be comfortable, i hate heels, and i can't find anything i like in the shoe stores that i've shopped at. THEREFORE, tennis shoes it shall be.

i shall write more later. :)

4 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger dan said...

jef and sarah both wore these crazy 50s style black and white shoes at their wedding.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

wearing sneakers to your wedding seems to be the new cool thing to do. :-)

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger dieinahugefire said...

yeah, i remember that...and i thought that was cool, although they probably weren't all that comfortable.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Braden said...

I can steal some shoes from the bowling alley for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home