Monday, June 20, 2005

back to work

we're back from cincy, and i'm back at work. looks like my tire is still losing air, so we're getting that checked today hopefully. today is not a cool day, for me or for braden, since i work all day and then have a workshop from 5:15-9pm. I have the workshop today through Thursday and then Monday through Wednesday of next week. I don't mind the workshop itself; i mind what time/date it's offered at, since Braden is visiting. I would change it, but I want to get these workshops out of the way earlier rather than later, and I wanted to get a refresher course on some web design programs. anyway....it will be over soon.

i've been looking online for a text for my case study (same thing as a thesis), and i've come across some interesting links so far. I'm thinking of doing it on fibromyalgia, but we'll see what i can find. it will definitely be in the medical field, though.

we had a nice visit with dan, carolyn and family. joel is so big now!! the last time i had seen him, he was only about 6 weeks old, and now he just had his 7 month "birthday". he's got this cute reddish-brown hair. scott said "hi Kerry, hi Braden!" a lot, and Amy wanted to know "What Kerry has my birthday?" :) She memorized Braden's birthday as well, and he was quite impressed, since she didn't acknowledge it when he told her. Scott has this thing he does when he wants to make Joel laugh, which is shaking his head over and over until he gets really dizzy. In reality, it makes Scott laugh way more than Joel, but it sure is funny to watch.

well, i'm going to go look up some more links...

2 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger dan said...

I was told yesterday that the correct word for describing a "month-ersary" as Carolyn and I call it is "lunaversary"

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger dieinahugefire said...

what, a moonversary?? ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home