Thursday, June 02, 2005

what up ya'll

today is relatively uneventful, as will tomorrow be. braden has to work both days from 3-11pm. raaa. so here i sit, surfing away. I had a dream a few days ago that I had a baby girl and I didn't have a name for her, and the doctors and nurses were all badgering me, "what's her name, what's her name???". and i was like, i don't know, we never discussed it, i don't have any girl names!!!! so now i'm trying to remedy the situation. not by getting pregnant right now, for those of you who are smart alecks, aka my whole family and braden, too, not that I have to worry about getting pregnant. but by looking at girl names so my dream doesn't come true and i have no name for her.

I'm going to Braden's dad's Christian Psychotherapy class at the university he teaches at tonight, since Braden's at work, and the class sounds interesting. There's a returned sister missionary who served in Germany that is taking the class. I'll have to ask her where she served, so I can reply, oh, ok...i have no idea where that is.

peace out, yo.

6 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Blogger dan said...

you can reply - my brother was born in Wiesbaden.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger annahannah said...

no, DAN was born in wiesbaden

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger annahannah said...

oops

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger annahannah said...

thanks for posting. i always wonder what you're up to. weird dream.

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Braden said...

Don't worry - it is Dan's fault for not putting the quotation in quotation marks - as in:

you can reply, "my brother was born in Wisebraden."

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger annahannah said...

"wise braden" indeed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home