Tuesday, May 03, 2005

schtuff

i just talked to one of my friends in my lit class, and her paper ended up being more than 6000 words out of the "approximately 5000". Mine? A little over 4100, thanks to some LOOOOOOOOONG citations. approximately. pretty much, i care at this point, since i have so much other stuff to do.

i sort of started writing my final for my computer class. it's this scenario where it's been 5 yrs since my MA graduation, and a company wants to hire me to implement a state-of-the-art terminology management system, ie, with all the latest software and workstations. any ideas for what the company name should be and what they should sell? i'm open to suggestions, as long as they're not lame. :)

so i have a brand new pair of expensive running shoes, and the physical therapist put some orthopedics in both to help me walk correctly. he said my feet are too flexible, and the muscles on the outside of my legs get overworked easily. BUT, he did say that i would be able to run again!!! YAY!! that made my day. but for right now, i'm not supposed to be walking very much, and i don't know when exactly i'll be able to start running again. in the meantime, i can bike, swim and use an elliptical machine. looks like i'll be biking a lot this summer!!

so these things in my shoes are the temporary orthopedics...the permanent ones, as i mentioned in a previous post, cost over $200. regoarrarr. the temporary ones are not as comfortable, ie, it feels like there is an extra sock balled up in each of my shoes. good times. i'll just have to get used to it. unfortunately, i'm the kind of person that will take off my shoe ANYWHERE and at ANY time if i feel like there is something weird in it. on the other hand, i did walk around with one of Braden's notes in my shoe for at least 2 days without noticing. :) i can't believe i didn't feel it.

all right, back to homework.

3 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger annahannah said...

so, when ya gonna post?

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger annahannah said...

i think the world stopped turning again

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger dieinahugefire said...

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home