Wednesday, June 01, 2005

rain rain please freaking go away

so i guess we're not going to portland...not today, and maybe not at all. why, you ask? go to weather.com and look at the weather for Lacey, WA, thru June 8th. Then put in Kent, OH. notice anything? I CAN'T FREAKING GET AWAY FROM THE RAIN!!!!!! grrrrr.
What else? We went on a "date" to Costco. Braden's dad said, "you're the only guy I know that can pull off a date to Costco. lol.
Braden bought the soundtrack for Star Wars Episode 3 yesterday, and it's a special bonus edition with a really cool DVD. The DVD has highlights of Williams' music with clips from all six movies. It mostly had music from the original 3. Also, Palpatine introduces each segment. We got annoyed with him after a bit and chose to watch it all without his intros. I know, I know, sacrilege.
I would like to see a picture of good ol' Ian without makeup when he did the first trilogy, just to see a comparison.
by the way, should you ever desire a can O ketchup that is gigundous, go to Costco.

5 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger annahannah said...

and you're thinking of MOVING there???

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger dan said...

If there's one thing I do not need, it's ketchup, be it in a gigundous can or not

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger BenesHacha said...

Well I was thinking of buying the soundtrack anyway...now I definitely will :-)

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Braden said...

Palpatine introduces each segment very poorly in my mind... it looks like he had no clue what he was going to read. He just sat down and read the teleprompter. A shame, really. He does such a great job in the movies being the eveeeeel villain and then sits down and reads introductions like a blinking pansy. In other words... when you watch the DVD, just go straight to the "without introduction" option.

yo.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Braden said...

amen, DAN!!!! Ketchup is definitely one of the seven deadly sins. It's Barbecue or die! (and by die I mean Ranch)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home