Monday, May 30, 2005

juvy

i have been officially labeled a disturber of the peace. thus, i shall post to my mom's heart's content.
well, we had a couple of gorgeous days here in WAAAAAH. and then yesterday it was pretty cool, as in cold-ish. I myself prefer the nice warm days, but at least it wasn't raining. :)
I finally got my Amazon texts off to the editor as of late saturday night. i could have probably sat there and nitpicked for a few more hours, but i was thoroughly sick of it, and probably as satisfied as i'll ever be.
what else....we saw a minor league game...the Tacoma Rainiers (which apparently is pronounced RainEERS, but i like to say Rainiers just to be annoying). They went into extra innings, but we didn't stay for the whole time, b/c Braden and his classmate were both pretty tired, having reported to clinical at 6:30am that morning. But the Rainiers did win 6-5.
We may go to Portland on Wednesday; apparently it's a little under 2 hours drive from here. It'd be really cool to stop by Gresham, seeing as I remember very little of it, if anything at all. I don't remember much before I was 7 1/2. Maybe Mrs. Ruth will still be terrorizing all 3rd graders. I remember being terrified I would get her, and relieved when we moved, b/c that meant I for sure wouldn't. She was SCARY.
we went to see the Seattle temple. It was pretty cool. Different from what I'm used to, but it was still very beautiful. They also had a distribution center right behind it, of which i availed myself.
there's also this place called Pike's Marketplace, which is a famous seafood market in Seattle, but we got there around 6:15pm, and it was closed for the day. so we'll go again sometime this week.
we also went to a Beatles' laser show...and i got us free tickets to another show with my music trivia knowledge. ah yeah. so they have a U2 one that we'll go to. the music is freaking loud, though. and we shared a recliner that they had in the middle of the theater, and when we got up at the end...it did not...un-recline. so we basically broke it. :) oops.
are you happy now???? and i'd like to point out that no one has been commenting on what i DID write. :)

3 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger dan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger annahannah said...

perhaps i am no one, but i commented 2x on your last post. although one was my only method of inquiry.

i loved hearing about your past days. did prof get any feedback back to you?? i miss you terribly. i would guess that braden doesn't care about that. HE'S happy.

Ryan is worried that he won't see you at all this summer.

i wish i could remember the street or schoolname for you. wait, we lived on bella vista ave. and also briefly on sw? 24th street.

love you dearly missy

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger dieinahugefire said...

no, you are someone...i was just saying i didn't get a lot of posts for a while,a nd i was like, dude, man, dude.

the prof just said that it looked good, and that he was sending it off to the editor.

Tell Ry not to worry, but my schedule is relatively flexible, so I'm hoping to come up for at least a couple of weekends. couple few.

braden does care. he's not a snuffleupagus. (exact quote).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home