Wednesday, June 15, 2005

mmm-boy. comment heaven

ok, so as i was saying yesterday, cousin David and fam are going to be in town soon and going to CP. However, one of my workshops starts that week. So I'm going to see if I can miss that day (it's actually only a half day) and make it up somehow. David said that anyone else who wants to come is welcome. Ryan, Kevin?

i took a little bit of a nap yesterday and had hoped to get to bed relatively early, but didn't until about 10:30pm, b/c i got online and time passed...

braden comes today! :) we're going to head down to Cincy on Thursday afternoon and then come back after church on Sunday. So yes, Dan and Carolyn will finally get to meet the famous Braden. I'm excited to see the kids, too, especially Joel, who will have grown a lot since I saw him last in January.

I have to figure out how to get to Akron-Canton airport, since I've never been there before, and I'm picking up Braden today.

1 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger dan said...

Behold I am a racehorse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home