Tuesday, June 14, 2005

update

well, I am back in sunny, hot and humid Ohio. The weather is very muggy, but it is what I am used to for this time of the year, unlike WA's weather. I walked out of the airport Sunday night into 80 degree weather, and I had a long-sleeved shirt and jacket on. The jacket came RIGHT off. I was on a plane or in the airport for most of Sunday, and ended up coming home on the same flight as the entire track and field team here. I got about 5 hours of sleep Sunday night and a little less than that last night. I was up late last night because Ferchito was leaving for Colombia, and I don't know if he'll ever be back to the US. :( So we had a little going away party for him.
I'm back at work and starting my first workshop next week on Photoshop. I already have experience with the program, so I'm skipping to the Advanced class, and it will basically be both a review and update.
Cousin David emailed me a couple of days ago saying that they'll be in town with Rick, Jackie, Jef and Rebecca (and I'm assuming Sarah Leigh as well) the week of July 3rd. They're planning on going to Cedar Point that Thursday the 7th....
this is to be continued b/c my shift just ended. ....wait with baited breath. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home