Tuesday, July 05, 2005

hewo

yes, peeps, i will still be posting on here...probably not as much until after the wedding, but i'll try to keep it up to date.

we went to the Peytons' for 4th of July and hung out with Rick, Jackie, Jef, Sarah Leigh, Mary, David, Candace, Rebecca, Dale, Joe, their daughter Lauren, Pam, Greg, Patrick, Jessica, Jared, Grandma Smith, Jerry, April, and Katie. I think that's everyone, plus Mom, Dad, Ryan and Kevin. Jackie fractured her knee while she was in Maine for Jef's graduation, so she was still on crutches and will be until the 20th of this month. She was sitting on the cooler and tried to move a little, not realizing it had wheels and ended up on the floor...oops! she was okay, though; she didn't hit her knee.

We played Dance, Dance Revolution on XBox, which is really fun and great exercise. My roommate has it, but I have not really taken advantage of it, since I don't know how the heck to set it up. But I would like to get that...although I don't want Braden to have an XBox unless he can control himself!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home