Thursday, November 03, 2005

one more thing

i may be able to only take two classes next semester instead of 3, b/c i have 8 more credits b/c of the web design classes i've taken last spring and during the summer. apparently there's a waiver form that will enable me to still keep my assistantship even if i'm not a full-time student. that will rock the hizzouse. i just need 3 signatures from deans, and i need to check with my graduate coordinator to make sure that i can count the web courses toward my degree and still be able to graduate in the spring. i hope it all works out, b/c then i will be able to devote more time to my case study. :)

2 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger bloggrez said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home