Wednesday, December 14, 2005

no mo' finals

so i'm done with this semester, as of monday night. woohoo!! i've been looking up various translation agencies on the web, since i'll shortly start sending out resumes for work. in the meantime, i need to continue translating my case study, which actually hasn't been touched for awhile.

we're packing tonight for florida. the frisbee's out, b/c we CAN'T forget that! i'm going home soon to look up schtuff to do in ft. lauderdale, but basically, if we're outside on the beach all day every day, i'm totally down with that. i need some gorgeous weather!!

k, gotta catch the bus!

2 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

yeah, i hope the weather is great for you guys. I'm jealous! I love living in Cincinnati, but I hate the cold weather. Winter time and me are not good friends. Of course I don't like the humid heat and gnats of the south either. Isn't there a happy medium anywhere?!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger BenesHacha said...

so i walked outside yesterday for my final and I thought, hey, this isn't too bad...only to have the radio tell me later that it was 3 below zero. Been living in VT too long I guess :-).

I'm flying in tomorrow, mayhap we will cross paths before you flee for florida!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home