Wednesday, January 24, 2007

happy happy survey day to you

1. Is your second toe longer than your first?
No...should it be? Are you trying to insinuate that i'm abnormal? :)

2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
I've always liked Papermate. But I think I've proven in the past that if someone gives me a pen, I will use it. I am indiscriminate when it comes to free stuff.

3. Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing?
Waiting for my brother to get his booty up here to visit me so we can have a Law & Order marathon and make cannoli and pinch-me cake. Ah yeah.

4. What color are your toenails usually?
His Royal Gay-ness Purple. just kidding.

5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
Probably something churchy. I don't highlight much anymore now that I'm not in school.

6. What color are your bedroom curtains?
I'm not real big on curtains..they're okay, I guess. We just have white blinds in there.

7. What color are the seats in your car?
Tan/Beige.

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
I'd have to be a pet person to answer that in the affirmative, and I'm not, so no.

9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
Um, a letter? Unless you count when I stepped on Braden. :)

10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
No. If that changes, I'll be sure and let you know.

11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
Ok, some of these questions are pretty freaking dumb...because I needed some cash!!

12. Who is the last baby that you held?
The cute and ever-irrepressible Amy Jo, my niece. I put "Jo" to distinguish her from my other niece Amy, who is 6 and would probably run away if I tried to hold her. :)

13. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names?
Not off the top of my head.

14. Do you like cinnamon toothpaste?
Yuck. I don't like cinnamon gum or altoids, either. That's a little too much mouth action.

15. What kind of car were you driving two years ago?
Chevy Prizm. She was a good little car, but she bit it.

16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators
Like I even care. I choose based on the color, usually, IF I'm watching, which is only if someone else is in control of the TV.

17. Last time you went to Six Flags?
Have I ever been to a Six Flags? I don't know. I wanted to go to the "Geauga Lake/now we're Six Flags/oh, look now we're Geauga Lake again", but we ran out of time last May before we moved here.

18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
This is an apartment...take a guess.

19. Closest thing to you that is yellow:
Christmas thank you cards that I still haven't written.

20. Last person to give you a business card?
Well, it was actually given to Braden, but it was from a guy in our ward who invited us to dinner tomorrow.

21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
Probably to the management at our complex for January rent. Aside from rent, I don't really write checks; I'll go with a debit card over a check any day.

22. Closest framed picture to you?
There are some wedding pictures of us close by. We'll hit a year and of half of meh-wage next month!

23. Last time you had someone cook for you?
Braden made me some eggs on Sunday morning, and then I couldn't eat all of them b/c they made me feel queasy. I hate that about scrambled eggs, and I don't what it is that causes that reaction...I've always been like that. But Braden makes delicious scrambled eggs!

24. Have you ever applied for welfare?
No.

25. How many emails do you have?
You mean in my inboxes, or email addresses? Please be more specific. I have 2 addresses that I use regularly, and one from school that I hardly ever check, and it's probably full.

26. Last time you received flowers?
Last year. (hint, hint) :)

27. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman?
Yes.

28. (insert question below)
Why am I in such a blogging mood right now?

29. Do you play air guitar?
If I feel it's warranted. I used to a lot more when I was younger. I always play it left-handed (which I am), but if I'm messing around on an actual guitar, I play right-handed. Go figure.

30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
I don't drink coffee. So I guess I take cyanide.

31. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines?
What, is that like CareBears or Precious Moments? :) I have no idea.

32. What is your high school's rival mascot?
If I remember correctly, from reading Ryan's blog, it is the Westlake Demons.

33. Last person you spoke to from high school?
My friend Jenny, who graduated a year after me.

34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
Dunno...I only use it if there's nothing else around. Otherwise, I go with hand soap.

35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
I would love to. I just don't have enough patience to learn to play. We attempted it when I was 16, but it got so that I was only practicing on the back of the seat in the car as we were driving to the lesson.

36. What color are the blinds in your living room.
white.

37. What is in your inbox at work?
I work from home, and I haven't actually set up my desk all the way yet. Nothing in there so far, but pretty much everything's on the computer anyway.

38. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
I read about the kid who was found after being kidnapped for 4 years.

39. What was the last pageant you attended?
Hill Cumorah comes to mind, but that's just b/c it goes along so well with the word "pageant". That was eons ago, though.

40. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
pizza hut.

41. Have you ever worn a crown?
Oh, probably a Burger King one.

42. What is the last thing you stapled?
My hub! :)

43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
Yeah, I tried it. They went to all that trouble to make it clear, and so what? It still tasted the same.

44. Are you ticklish?
Yeah.

45. Last time you saw fireworks?
July 4th of last year.

46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
Last year some time. I LOVE them!! Now THAT is a glazed doughnut.

47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned their call?
My mom. And I was going to call Ryan back yesterday, but then he beat me to it.

48. Last time you parked under a carport?
Yesterday.

49. Do you have a black dog?
I refer you to question #8. Some dogs are cute...on TV.

50. Do you have any pickles in your fridge?
Yes. Now as for the overall edible-ness of said pickles, I cannot say.

51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
Aunt.

52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
Braden. And a lot of old ladies think so, too! What a hot nurse!

53. Last time you saw a semi truck?
Umm, anytime I'm driving?

54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?
IIIIIIIIIIIII hate the rain and sunny weaaather... I even remember the album art, b/c my friend owned it.

55. Do you have a little black dress?
Yes. Although if we're talking "little" in terms of today's standards, then no.

2 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger dan said...

No fair cheating on #32!

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger dieinahugefire said...

well, i would've said Westlake anyway!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home