Monday, February 19, 2007

one and a half

Happy 1 1/2 year anniversary!!! Wow, can't believe it's been that long already, and here we have a -6.5 week daughter, too.

Our last childbirth class is on Thursday, and then we have a Newborn Care/CPR class on the 25th. The breastfeeding class isn't till March 15 or so, and trust me, that was the only time that worked... Things are winding down. The stuff that seemed like forever away is now very close.

I started packing my labor bag on Saturday; I need to go through and see what I still need.

Braden got me a freaking huge monitor for an anniversary/birthday/Christmas present. I'm not worthy of such coolness. Now I can actually have two documents side by side to compare Spanish to English! That will be very helpful for freelance jobs.

I feel bad for those peeps out East that are getting large amounts of snow...I don't miss that at all! But it is raining out here, which isn't my favorite kind of weather either.

Braden's granna had a stroke a week ago last Thursday...please keep her in your prayers. She's hanging in there so far. I don't think her number's up yet.

I am needing more and more sleep. Good night everybody! (You forgot Uranus)

2 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger dan said...

It's not the snow that has been so annoying, it's the freakin cold. Finally we are done with that this week - supposed to get up to 60 by the end of the week.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

it's melting it's melting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home