Friday, January 20, 2006

tooth, part 2

so braden had to have a root canal, which took a nice chunk out of our bank account. grrr. stupid ritz camera and oops, you're not actually full-time status so sorry, no benefits.

the weird thing is, we both thought that getting one is very painful, but braden said that other than the anesthetic actually going in, it didn't and doesn't bother him at all. we'll see how the second part goes in two weeks. we got some antibiotics for him to take until then.

the night before last, we both had a lot of trouble sleeping...braden b/c of his tooth pain, and i don't know why for me. so we went to bed early last night, which was nice. so now i don't feel quite so zombie-ish.

i was telling mom yesterday that i will really have to budget my time carefully with this sci/tech/med translation class, so that i have time to actually work on my case study. the first draft is due february 17, i believe, which is not very far away. and speaking of that, i had better go finish some homework.

chao! (that's the spanish way to spell it...it does exist)

2 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

wow. that sounds yucky. dental work is no fun! But i'm so grateful we can go and get stuff fixed if we need to. and every time i hear you talk about school i think to myself how glad i am that i'm not in school. :-)

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Gina said...

If the root canal doesn't kill your savings, the permanent crown will. :)

We learned this lesson a couple of years back. After which darling husband learned the lesson of brushing his teeth and doing a good job of it.

Gina

Testimonial: My parents made us do "breath checks" after brushing our teeth until I was 16. I have not had a single cavity, root canal, or any other dental surgery besides having my wisdom teeth removed. Thanks Mom and Dad! You're the best! I'll be doing breath checks with my kids too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home