Monday, March 20, 2006

happy bday!

And a big shout out for one of my favorite nephews, SCOTT!! Happy Birthday, Scott! so it's the big number 4. wow. that means that my four year anniversary of coming home from the mish is here in a few months. crazy.

we went up to cleveland yesterday for a few hours, to say hello to ryan, who's home on spring break (ours is next week) and also visit with the family. this meant that all of us were either reading or playing computer games on our laptops. ahhh, reminds me of the good old days! (that's not a dis; we enjoyed ourselves very much).

i currently have like 25 books out of the school library, with many more requested from other libraries, and they should be coming in soon. i need to start writing my analysis soon and will start that over break. i'm hoping to get a LOT done over break, since i have that week off of work also. i was telling braden that it will be the last real paper that i write, EVER. i've had it with college papers...it's all a bunch of BS!! i mean, what percent of the college population actually cares what they write about?? well, i guess i just have major senioritis, and i want to graduate and move on with my life. i've spent too much time in school, and it's time to go on to the next phase of my life.

k, well, i need to do some term research....later!

4 Comments:

At 5:27 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

yeah, i have to agree with you with the school paper thing. i guess it can be a way to prove you know what you're talking about and that you've learned something. but how often in the real world do people have to write long reports on one particular topic that they've learned about? sometimes i think i'd like to go back to school but when i think about having to write reports, I change my mind! give me a regular test any old day.

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger dieinahugefire said...

i agree...
but it will all be over soon!

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger BenesHacha said...

*timidly raises hand*

I care about what I write about, usually. I find a way to manipulate the requirements into letting me write about something I actually like :-)

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Gina said...

I'm curious to know what the "next phase of life" is. Have I arrived there yet?

Gina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home