Tuesday, March 27, 2007

oh, come all ye jenna

false alarms = HOO-AH! HOO-AH!

let's just get this party started....come, jenna!! I am pretty much as ready as I'm ever going to be, I think. Which means that I'm not entirely ready, because who ever is, but I want to just do this thang...

I'm pretty sure that Jenna has dropped as of a few days ago. And really, I just feel that she's a lot lower down than she used to be. I kind of thought it would be more noticeable, like a bowling ball or something when I walk around, but it's not too terribly worse than it was before.

I think my body is storing up as much sleep as possible. Do not call me before like 2pm, no joke. And yet, when I tell one person not to call me, then the next day someone else calls me and wakes me up. Grr. I need my sleep, trust me.

Braden has a job interview right after work today. It's downstairs from where he's currently working. I hope it works out, since he hasn't been too happy with the current work situation.
He's been hoping that Jenna would get him out of work this week, but then yesterday, he told her to wait, b/c he wants to have this interview. Ok, so fine, I waited. :) I guess she's allowed to come after 6pm tonight.

As of today, 3 of the Ellisi sisters-in-law are 29. Happy Birthday, Teresa! And yesterday was Braden's mom's b-day. March and April are just insane birthday months.

So I was in Relief Society on Sunday for the first time in a few weeks, since it's been hard for me to get through all 3 meetings lately. On the bulletin board behind and to the right of the teacher was this announcement that at first glance read like this, no joke: SIMPLY CRAPPIN
I mean, I guess it's a brand name, so a lot of people would be familiar with it if they're into scrapbooking, but I'd never heard of it. You really shouldn't have a ribbon partially obscuring the "S" in "SCRAPPIN". :) It was pretty hard to contain my laughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home